Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
Location: Remote – Apply anywhere in the USA
Job Type: Full-time
WHO WE ARE
Radius is a nationwide, people-first, technology-driven online real estate brokerage helping agents succeed. We are refining the traditional brokerage model with a contemporary approach. For real estate professionals looking to break into the real estate industry or expand their business, we provide training, education, mentorship, superior technology, transformational marketing, an exceptional back-office suite, and financial products for team leaders and top-performing agents. At Radius, you can expect to be part of a profoundly passionate community that focuses on professional success and growth, allowing individuals to provide superior service to their clients. Join a group of high performers and make magic with us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Radius is looking for a Sales Account Executive, to join and support our high-speed growing Sales Department. You will report to our VP of Growth and help us recruit real estate professionals for our nationwide online brokerage. You will engage with new and experienced real estate agents to demonstrate how Radius helps their business excel and reach new levels of success. Developing strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders is crucial to your success. You will be able to shine as a sophisticated “sales” pro with exceptional prospecting skills, customer-centric follow-ups and outstanding customer service.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Successfully communicate the company value proposition, benefits of joining our brokerage, and compensation plans to new and existing real estate professionals with confidence in a virtual setting.
- Use multiple sourcing tools to effectively recruit agents and teams, optimize close rates, and continuously improve brokerage pipeline development.
- Assist with preparing recruiting metrics, analyzing data, and providing insight to improve the recruiting marketing strategy continuously.
- Gather competitive intelligence and research agents to maintain an accurate CRM. Create or update relevant processes as needed for process improvement and best practices.
- Partner and build collaborative working relationships with the marketing team to nurture leads into opportunities continuously.
- Embrace cultural diversity amongst ourselves and the community.
- Achieve personal and company-focused goals and have fun while doing it!
- Participate in team & company meetings, bringing your best authentic self to the table.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- USA work authorization (required).
- +3 years of recruiting or sales experience in a hypergrowth organization.
- Proficiency with a CRM system, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office suite or database and computer skills for pipeline management; tech-savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to set schedules and independently meet established deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Comfortable communicating with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Easily adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Exceptionally organized; ability to handle multiple deadlines and tasks simultaneously.
- Proven track record of closing deals with decision-makers and using data to help drive decision-making.
- Real estate experience is highly preferred but not required.
Think of Radius as a “business-in-box” for residential real estate professionals - enabling growth at every stage of an agent’s career. Our brokerage operates in multiple states across the country, and we are rapidly growing. Over 75,000 agents nationwide use Radius’ social network app to exchange referrals and expand their networks. Radius is a proud equal opportunity employer. We consistently evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Radius is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Radius will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to share accommodation needs with their recruiter, treating the requests as confidentially as possible.
PERKS AT RADIUS
We believe in wellness and success. Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- 401k with a match program
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Company-provided equipment, including amazing company swag
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
Radius Agent is an online real estate brokerage focused on helping agents succeed. Agents keep 100% of their commissions while getting 100% support from the Radius team. Agents can use our tools even if they’re with another brokerage. Radius Agent features a 75,000 social network of real estate agents, live audio chat rooms, a referral marketplace to receive referrals, and an ISA that vets leads into buyer-ready clients.