Lead Backend Engineer
As a Lead Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems for Radius Agent. Experience as a Tech Lead, managing tasks with back-end engineers while coding themselves will be a bonus point for the ideal candidate.
Responsibilities will include-
- You will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing, and operations.
- You will build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will ensure compliance with the build/release and configuration management process.
- be able to design and build modules from ground up
- experience with mysql/postgres/mongodb/couchdb
- experience with redis/memcached
- experience with rabbitmq / kafka
- experience in having written cron jobs, troubleshooting downtime
- ability to work with ambiguous requirements
- good understanding of OS concepts
Nice to haves:
- experience with managing VMs' on aws/gcp/digitalocean
- experience with docker/kubernetes
- experience elasticsearch or lucene