Location: Remote – Apply anywhere in the USA
Job Type: Full-time
WHO WE ARE
Radius is a nationwide, people-first, technology-driven online real estate brokerage helping agents succeed. We are refining the traditional brokerage model with a contemporary approach. For real estate professionals looking to break into the real estate industry or expand their business, we provide training, education, mentorship, superior technology, transformational marketing, an exceptional back-office suite, and financial products for team leaders and top-performing agents. At Radius, you can expect to be part of a profoundly passionate community that focuses on professional success and growth, allowing individuals to provide superior service to their clients. Join a group of high performers and make magic with us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Radius is looking for a Product Designer to guide Radius's ecosystem's user experience strategy. Reporting to the CEO, you will take a customer lens approach to build products our agents love, teams other designers aspire to work in and processes that make it efficient and scalable. This role will be instrumental in working with multiple stakeholders to define the company's vision on various platforms. In some cases, you will manage your product. Alternatively, you will have an opportunity to coach other managers in the marketing cluster with limited involvement in the product.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Own the design strategy for all of Radius' platforms (web + mobile).
- Craft a consistent, unified experience for our users that's easy to learn and simple to use.
- Design flows, prototypes, interfaces, high-fidelity visuals for our existing core web application, and new product features and improvements.
- Gather product requirements, organize and lead regular user research sessions and interviews, frame the problem, and find solutions to customer and business needs.
- Collaborate with peers in Design, Product Management, and Engineering to define product and design decisions.
- Serve as the liaison for the UX and marketing team to ensure seamless online and offline brand integration.
- Define CX metrics and strategies for measuring sentiment.
- Spearhead processes and frameworks to enhance the output quality across all Radius platforms.
- Coordinate and synthesize data, insights, vision and design ideas across multiple streams to develop new approaches for product growth.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the drive to devise and execute solutions to improve processes, integrations, and workflows.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- USA work authorization (required).
- 4+ years of product design experience.
- Deep knowledge of design tools and techniques from research to delivery.
- A foundational understanding of visual design and principles (space, typography, color theory, layout, etc.).
- Strong portfolio of projects, clearly demonstrating your design process and hands-on visual design that speaks to your talent as a creative thinker and problem solver.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and eagerness to give and receive feedback.
- Curiosity and creativity to test new ideas and innovate to improve business results.
- Experience working across research, design, marketing, and product teams.
- Ability to work closely with other team leaders and stakeholders from interaction design, business operations, engineers, project managers, research, marketing, writing, illustration, motion, and branding.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design, Computer Science, Graphical Design or the equivalent combination of education in a related field.
- Proficient in visual design tools (Sketch, Axure, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Think of Radius as a "business-in-box" for residential real estate professionals - enabling growth at every stage of an agent's career. Our brokerage operates in multiple states across the country, and we are rapidly growing. Over 75,000 agents nationwide use Radius' social network app to exchange referrals and expand their networks. Radius is a proud equal opportunity employer. We consistently evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Radius is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Radius will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to share accommodation needs with their recruiter, treating the requests as confidentially as possible.
PERKS AT RADIUS
We believe in wellness and success. Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage.
- 401k with a match program.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Company-provided equipment, including amazing company swag
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
Radius Agent is an online real estate brokerage focused on helping agents succeed. Agents keep 100% of their commissions while getting 100% support from the Radius team. Agents can use our tools even if they're with another brokerage. Radius Agent features a 75,000 social network of real estate agents, live audio chat rooms, a referral marketplace to receive referrals, and an ISA that vets leads into buyer-ready clients.