Global Operations Analyst
Radius is a rapidly growing prop tech startup that is transforming the way people experience real estate. We are a team of passionate and talented individuals who are committed to making a difference in the industry. We are looking for a Compliance Operations Analyst to join our team and help us provide our agents with the best possible experience.
About the Role
As a Compliance Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for handling operational issues and providing support for the MLS and license transfer processes while ensuring accuracy and usefulness for agents.
- Provide timely and accurate support to agents and internal teams via email, phone, and chat
- Facilitate the proper transfer of real estate agent association and MLS memberships to our brokerage, ensuring seamless and accurate transitions for our agents
- Conduct regular checks on MLS platforms to verify agents' compliance with reporting transactions to the brokerage
- Communicate with real estate agents to provide timely reminders regarding upcoming license expirations
- Conduct daily reviews to validate real estate agents' license transfers, ensuring alignment with our brokerage
- Stay up-to-date on Radius products, services, and policies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets is advantageous
- Experience with real estate associations and MLS’ is a plus
- Knowledge of real estate terminology and concepts