Brokerage, Regional Manager Florida
Brokerage, Regional Manager
Location: Remote – Apply anywhere in the USA
Job Type: Full-time
WHO WE ARE
Radius is a nationwide, people-first, technology-driven online real estate brokerage helping agents succeed. We are refining the traditional brokerage model with a contemporary approach. For real estate professionals looking to break into the real estate industry or expand their business, we provide training, education, mentorship, superior technology, transformational marketing, an exceptional back-office suite, and financial products for team leaders and top-performing agents. At Radius, you can expect to be part of a profoundly passionate community that focuses on professional success and growth, allowing individuals to provide superior service to their clients. Join a group of high performers and make magic with us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Are you an inspirational leader? Able to connect authentically with your team on an interpersonal level, while helping them achieve more than they thought possible professionally? We are looking for an exceptional sales leader who will be a cultural carrier, supporting and growing a team of high-performing real estate professionals. This role will report directly to the CEO and will support our continued growth at both a regional and statewide level.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Three main KPIs: drive transaction volume, retain agents, and grow your team.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets
- Compliance management and oversight
- Support in agent development
- Deal doctor
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- USA work authorization (required).
- Active real estate license broker's license in Florida.
- Experience in leading and managing a high-performance sales team.
- Sense of urgency, execution-focused.
- Cultural carrier, natural motivational leader.
- Ability to inspire and motivate and influence others.
- Strong communication skills - authentic, direct, empathetic.
- Ability to prioritize and triage, managing competing priorities at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical, yet flexible thinker.
- Highly collaborative.
Think of Radius as a “business-in-box” for residential real estate professionals - enabling growth at every stage of an agent’s career. Our brokerage operates in multiple states across the country, and we are rapidly growing. Over 80,000 agents nationwide use Radius’ social network app to exchange referrals and expand their networks. Radius is an online real estate brokerage focused on helping agents succeed. Agents keep 100% of their commissions while getting 100% support from the Radius team. Radius is a proud equal opportunity employer. We consistently evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Radius is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Radius will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to share accommodation needs with their recruiter, treating the requests as confidentially as possible.
PERKS AT RADIUS
We believe in wellness and success. Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- 401k with a match program
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Company-provided equipment, including amazing company swag
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- The ability to work from home, remotely