Mortgage Loan Officer - Commissioned
Mortgage Loan Officer
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Compensation: Commission Split
WHO WE ARE
Radius is a vertically integrated real estate company. We’ve built a social network of over 80,000 agents nationwide, launched a real estate brokerage 2 years ago and a mortgage company at the beginning of 2022.
At Radius Mortgage, our mission is to deliver great rates and elevated service to our agent partners and their clients. What powers this mission are incredible Mortgage Loan Officers. We’re building a next generation platform for MLOs and focused on helping you grow your commission revenue and book of business. We’ve got a best in class technology stack, a pod structure designed to support your sales pipeline and access to unique opportunities given the larger company we’re part of.
We’ve got some incredibly talented and successful MLOs on our team. Join a group of high performers and make magic with us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Do you delight in delighting your clients? Do you enjoy uncapped commission opportunities? Then look no further: Radius Mortgage is your next destination. We are looking for relationship-minded, high performing mortgage loan officers who would benefit and enjoy working in a rapidly growing, fast-paced mortgage company.
QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Local - Being in marketing is important to building relationships
- Experience as a mortgage loan officer
- Local sphere of influence in your market to generate referrals or self-prospect from
- Self starters with a drive to succeed
- Working knowledge of our tech stack is a plus (Jungo, Floify, LendingPad)
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and honesty
- A valid CA license is a must (NMLS & DRE)
- 3+ years of experience as a MLO
PERKS AT RADIUS
We believe in wellness and success. Our benefits package includes:
- No desk fees
- No subscription fees for access to our technology stake
- Great commission splits and even better support
- Coaching and sales guidance…if you’d like it!
- PAD - a Pre-Approvals Desk team to help collect documentation and get your clients pre-approved
- Ultra fast processing that makes you look good to clients and referral partners
- Health benefits through our partner at Stride