Real Estate Team Agent - Lumio Group
About Lumio Group
CEO of Lumio Group, Dennise Lucio, is a native Texan, who grew up in South Texas and has lived in the DFW area for the last 8 years. After having served the community advocating for abused children with CPS, then as Teacher, Dennise was drawn to a career in Real Estate. It has helped combine her business acumen with her heart for advocacy & teaching, as well as serving others.
When it comes to one of the biggest investments of a person’s life, it is important for Dennise’s clients to be able to trust that they have an Agent on their side, with unmatched market knowledge, impeccable customer service, and always an expert negotiator! As a team leader, Dennise mentors with your success in mind and is hands-on with her team - grow with the best today!
- Consults with clients to understand their real estate needs.
- Gathers, provides, and explains details of current market conditions, pricing, legal requirements, and similar information.
- Assists purchasing clients with identifying properties that meet their needs based on location, size, price, amenities, and other characteristics.
- Shows properties to clients, answering (or finding answers to) questions about the property.
- Assists clients (buying and selling) with the offer process, coordinating offers and counteroffers with the other parties agents.
- Ensures that terms and conditions of purchase agreements such as loans, home inspections, and pest inspections are met before closing dates.
- Coordinates activities required for property closing including document signing and fund disbursement.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Dynamic, positive energy
- Excellent verbal communication & persuasion skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Goal-oriented and growth mindset
- Ability to work from home
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Licensed TX real estate professional
Negotiable based upon experience and lead sources